Dr. Malcolm “Mack” Rainey
Animal Welfare Auditor
Mack comes to FACTA with a diverse background in production agriculture and higher education. Since 2010 Mack has been the Head of the Department of Agriculture at Arkansas Tech University. Prior to accepting this position, Mack worked at Clemson University and Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College. His industry experience is in poultry production.
Mack holds a B.S. in Animal Science from Southeastern Louisiana University, a Masters in Animal Science from West Texas State University, and a Ph.D. in Animal Physiology of Reproduction and Endocrinology from Mississippi State University.
Professional Memberships & Accreditations:
- Member, Professional Animal Auditor Certification Organization (PAACO) – Poultry and Swine
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Certified
- Six Sigma – Green Belt Certified
- Trainer, Pork Quality Assurance (PQA) Plus
- Member, Poultry Federation
- Member, American Society of Animal Scientists
In his free time, Mack likes to train Border Collies and Australian Shepherds.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 864-653-0177