Our dairy audits specifically relate to the American Humane Dairy and a second party Dairy Farm Program Assessment.
FACTA animal welfare audits, training and certification provide critical information to management, animal caretakers, certification organizations and consumers. Major categories of the audits include:
- Company Policy
- Employee Code of Conduct
- Herd Health Plan
- Policy for the Control of Mastitis
- Colostrum for Calves
- Use of Handling Aids
- Non-Ambulatory (“Downer”) Cattle
- Segregation and Care of Sick of Injured Animals
- Monitoring of Air Quality for Enclosed Environments
- SOPs for Husbandry and Other Procedures
- Euthanasia Policy
- Body Condition Score
- Access to Water
- Building Safety
- Ammonia in Enclosed Environments
- Laying Area
- Freestall Housing
- Calf Houses
- Summer/ High Heat Conditions
- Milking Parlor Hygiene
- State and Federal Milk Requirements
FACTA post-audit processes include:
- The internal audit assessment
- Report generated from FACTA (objective information, relevant industry data, professional judgement)
- Quality control
- Peer review
- Final outcome letter
WHAT WE VALUE
We are determined to provide the highest quality audit services, training, and technical certification which is exactly why operators, like you, rely on and place their trust in us.
FACTA only uses the most up to date technology and standards when it comes to animal welfare. That is why we developed our exclusive bi-lingual online training and certification programs.
Clear communication is a must have in our line of business. The ultimate take away from out services is a wealth of critical information made available to management, animal caretakers, and consumers.
We value relationships with our clients, and our 40-year relationship to the financial and economic side of food production results in a deep understanding of your business.